Friday, August 27, 2010

One more day!

Hi, friends and family!  I can’t believe I leave for Granada tomorrow.  I’m finally packed and ready to go, and now I’m just biding my time and trying to focus on things besides moving 5000 miles away.  It’s a weird experience packing pretty much everything I’m going to need for a semester into just one big bag and two little carry-ons…. I’m coming to the not-so-novel conclusion that I could easily get by on far less than the van-load of stuff I usually take with me to school.  Anyway, I don’t know what my internet access will be like when I get to Spain, but I hope to update this blog soon after I arrive.  ¡Voy a echaros de menos!


Me and all my stuff



3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great time. I'll be checking in to see how you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it safe and sound! I worried about you all day. . . I mean, days.

    ReplyDelete